This area is for Support and Community, so I thought it would be useful to point out a few features here, mostly under the “Activity” tab above, where you will find a timeline of site activity, from NOTAMS to forum posts to comments to registrations.  As well, at the top of the page there is the “What’s new . . .” section where you can post images, videos, and links.  You can also see who’s online, and clicking their picture or avatar will take you to their profile page where you can add them as a friend, and send them a public or private message.

Clicking your own avatar image takes you to your profile, where you can see various information, and manage your account settings, such as email address, passwords, and privacy settings.

I encourage everyone to go to their profiles and add a picture or personalized favorite avatar.  As well, please fill out your last name if you haven’t already.  This helps me, as admin, tell everyone apart.  You can set your privacy settings to only show your last name to those whom you choose.  There is the capability to create groups and invite your friends to those groups, but not sure I have it enabled.  If you’d like a feature that isn’t currently available, let me know and we’ll see what we can do as we go along here.

In any case, we all share this flight simulation hobby and we shouldn’t be all serious business all the time, so this is a place to come to have some fun and share your experiences, your screenshots, your favorite planes or airports.  Come in, relax a bit, and share your stories . . . the more the merrier!