Toposim Forums Forums Support, Development & Feedback Service Didnt Get 2nd Free Mesh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chrismlangford63
    Participant

Hi
      I bought your Europe Region Earlier, but didn’t get the buy one get one free offer.

How do I get my free scenery.

Thanks
      Chris

HI Chris,

Sorry about that. There’s a small sequence glitch in the software that requires viewing the cart before checking out. Upon first view of the cart, you should have been presented with a small horizontally scrollable selection of eligible free products. Soemtimes if you don’t view the cart before checking out, the selection is bypassed. This is apparently what happened.

Which of the other regions would you like and I’ll manually add it to your order.

Let me know

Thanks

Justin

chrismlangford63
      Participant

Hi Justin

Many thanks for your reply, I tend to fly Europe and USA, so the USA region would be superb.

I installed your scenery last night and was really impressed. Will certainly recommend you to all flight simmers I know.

All the best for 2019.

Regards

Chris.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by chrismlangford63. Reason: Mispell

HI Chris

I’ve added the United States Continent Bundle to your downloads. Next time you log in and go to My Account, Downloads tab you should see your new downloads.

Thanks

Justin

chrismlangford63
        Participant

Brilliant.

Really looking forward to seeing the USA in a new light.

Regards
          Chris.

There is sure lots to explore. Enjoy!

Justin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.