Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim Pre-Sales Questions Galaxy Membership?

This topic contains 79 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Gene 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Mario
    Participant

hello Justin
    I don’t understand right now which are the privileges we have being galaxy members lifetime on this new store, is a price reduction? Access to old products but not the new ones.
    I will appreciate any clarification or post related.
    Nice to see you again
    Cheers
    Mario

HI Mario,

Thanks Mario.

Everything except the Custom Development Services are now a “Free” price for former Galaxy Lifetime members.

The account configuration is a manual process (I just configured your account, so you should now see “Free” on all eligible products).

Just add to cart and checkout. Your download links will be in your confirmation email, as well as under the “My Account” tab in the Toposim Distribution Center.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

JT

Glenn Harrall
    Participant

Hi Justin,

Galaxy membership email was glenn_harrall@hotmail.com

Great you are back

Thanks Glenn. You’re all set.

JT

khosrov
    Participant

Hello Justin
    I just signed up, I’m glad your back and I wish you much success.
    I was also Galaxy Membership
    Best regards

Khosrov

Thanks Khosrov. You’re all set.

JT

Alan
    Participant

Hi Justin,
    Glad you are back. I too was a Galaxy Lifetime member. Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
    Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the welcome back!

To all former Galaxy Lifetime members, it helps in cross-referencing the old database if you review your social profile and fill in at least a last name. If you are a former Galaxy Lifetime member and have created an account but still not seeing “Free” on eligible products in the Toposim Distribution Center, it means I didn’t have enough information to cross-reference the old database. Often a first name only is not enough, especially if your email has changed since then.

That said, Alan, you should now see “Free” upon logging into the Toposim Distribution Center.

Thanks

Justin

Hi Harlan

Thanks. Well, I don’t know what happened. Your account is attached to att.com email address.

I’m showing you as a Galaxy member.

Try it again?

Justin

hangar24
    Participant

Hi Justin,

Can you verify me as a Galaxy member? Old email address was buzz @ capitolaweather.net

Ken

Hi Ken,

Sorry for the delay. We had a bad storm pass through yesterday and my power was out for the better part of a day.

You should now see your zero pricing.

Thanks

Justin

vgbaron
    Participant

Hi Justin – it’s been a while. Don’t recall which email I used for the Galaxy membership but I’d like to get it squared away.

Thanx and best to you!

Vic Baron

Hey Vic

Welcome back!

You’re all set.

Thanks

Justin

Katy
    Participant

Hello Justin!

So glad to find you back! I was a Galaxy member but unfortunately do not remember my old email address. Hope you can find my information back easily. Thanks!

Best
    Katy Pluta

Hi Katy

Thanks and welcome back.

You should be all set.

Note that I am doing some extensive fiddling around on the back end, so if you experience any anomalies please let me know.

Thanks

Justin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.