Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim Pre-Sales Questions Galaxy Membership?

This topic contains 82 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Justin – Toposim 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Katy
    Participant

Thank you Justin, my order went through without a hitch. Always a pleasure!

Hi Katy,

Glad to hear.

I’m troubleshooting a registration/login problem.

Did you have any troubles registering? Activation email sent, click the link, successful activation, I presume.

However, on my dummy test registrations, once I get to the login after successfully activating, I get a password error message.

Did you have the same experience? Has me stumped and I’m afraid I’m losing business because of it.

Thanks

Justin

Katy
    Participant

I’ve had the same experience this morning: after activating I got the password error message, I just used the lost password link to re-enter it and then the login went fine

Stein
    Participant

I have been an Galaxy lifetime member but I can not see this in my account.Submitting the proof as an attachment.I still have my CD’s so I am not in any hurry.

Hi Stein,

Sorry about that. I inadvertently overlooked it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. You should now see your Galaxy pricing.

I’ve deleted your attachment to protect your privacy.

Thanks

Justin

RLT1935
    Participant

Hey Justin โ€” Welcome back! I am a former Galaxy Lifetime member of FSG. My email WAS JLTRLT@AOL.COM . Please let me know if you need more info to validate my previous membershipโ€ฆ

ROBERT TONEY

HI Robert,

Thanks, and welcome back yourself! ๐Ÿ™‚

You should be good to go. Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks

Justin
    Toposim

Simon
    Participant

Only just found this, just happened to pop up on my FB feed.

Welcome back Justin, good to see you are still producing quality stuff.

I’m still running FS9 with all the FS Genesis mesh.

Regards.

Simon.

HI Simon

Thanks for the welcome back. Not quite “back” yet, but nearly there.

Glad after all these years some of those early products still bring enjoyment.

Let me know when you upgrade to the future. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

Justin

michael.ista
    Participant

Hi Justin,

I too was a Galaxy member un FS Genesis, so I registered with my old email when I found that you were honring the old accounts (michael.ista@chello.at when I bought the membership, but later changed my email address, maybe thats the reason it wasn’t matched), but unfortunately it seems that my account was not matched back to the Galaxy account. I also sent you an email to the support@toposim.com address, but haven’t gotten a reply, so I figured I try replying to this topic. If you need any additional information, please let me know.

thanks,
    Mike

Hi Mike

Out on an errand. I’ll take care of it when I get home in about an hour.

Thanks

Justin

Hi Mike

Sorry for the delay. Your email must have gotten lost in the swirling dust from the server move last week. In any case, you should be all set now.

Let me know if anything isn’t working right. or you have other questions or problems

Thanks

Justin

michael.ista
    Participant

Hello Justin,

thanks for your prompt help – its working now. And also thanks for honoring your old customers.

Mike

You’re welcome. And you’re welcome.

Enjoy . . .

Thanks

Justin

Michael
    Participant

Hi Justin,

Finally was able to log into your site. You may want to take a look at your log in page, it does not allow usernames even though it states user name or email address and password to log into the site.

Also, how do I go about getting my lifetime membership back?. Here is my info.

Michael Swannick
    414-61 street
    Brooklyn, N.Y. 11220

I’ve since moved to Boca Raton, so I don’t care about the address being up there for you to see for now to check my status. I still have my original CDs as well as the updated DVDs that you sent me.

Not sure if you remember, you sent me replacement dics after the labels with the data peeled off my original dics.

Thanks Justin and welcome back.
    Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.