Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim Pre-Sales Questions Galaxy Membership?

This topic contains 79 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Gene 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Hi Michael,

Glad you were able to get in finally.

Sorry if the registration/login is confusing. There are actually two registration systems, one works, one has a problem. Unfortunately I know just enough about php and wordpress to be dangerous, and I don’t want to break anything. If you always use the “Login and Registration” link on the main menu running horizontally across the top in the green band you will end up at the Toposim Distribution Center, My Account page, which has a login form on the left and a registration form on the right. If you click a different link you may end up at the stock WordPress login/registration, which is the one that stopped working at some point. Plugin conflict or something. But if you always use the Toposim Distribution Center My Account page, you can’t go wrong.

That said, your account is now configured as a member of the Legacy Galaxy group. All eligible products should show “Free!” so just add to cart, checkout, and upon completion return to My Account, Downloads tab to download your product(s).

Thanks for the welcome back and same to you.

Glad to be back.

Let me know of any further questions or problems.

Justin

bgardiner
    Participant

Hi Justin, glad to see you back in action. I submitted by Galaxy info by private message. I actually had two of the old lifetime memverships lol.

I like the new way you’ve organized everything. I’m in the middle of a complete FSX reinstall (!!) so the timing couldn’t be better.

Bill Gardiner

HI Bill

Thanks. You’re all set.

Justin

Michael
    Participant

Hi Justin,

A $100.00 donation has been sent, if you do not receive it please let me know.

Thanks
    Mike

Hi Mike

Got it, and with much gratitude!

Thank you

Justin

Ashley Cook
    Participant

Unbelievably, I had not heard of Toposim until tonight, while surfing waiting for P3Dv4 to download (12+hours).

Has the window for transferring a legacy Galaxy Membership passed, or is it not too late to be registered as a Galaxy Legacy member on Toposim? My details for Toposim are the same as I used on FSGenesis.

I purchased some NEXTmap scenery 18 moths ago, and sure hope it was when you owned FSGenesis, so you got the benefit.

Also, Justin, is there any benefit purchasing the Planet Earth Bundle ?

I expect I will buy 10m mesh in due course.

Thanks, Justin. Glad you are back in the thick of things, and hope all is well.

Ashley

Hi Ashley

You’re all set. No statute of limitations on the Legacy Lifetime Galaxy Memberships. Donations are always welcome, though, appreciated, and put to good use.

I think 18 months ago I probably got a small royalty from that sale. I settled up the the new ownership about a year ago for much less than I was originally promised (long story), and moved on to Toposim Continents. I have no connection with the FSGenesis products anymore. Toposim Continents supercedes the old FSGenesis stuff. More recent, more refined source data, re-engineered from the ground up – pun intended – and organized by country, region, continent, and hemisphere.

Yes, of course there’s benefit 🙂 About 2/3 of the planet’s landmass is brought from 612m horizontal resolution to 19m (32x default). Mexico, United States, New Zealand all 10m, and vasts swaths of Alaska are 5m resolution.

Expanding the 5m coverage is the focus this year for the benefit of low-and-slowers, barnstorming, bush flyers, and ultralights. Have to upgrade my hardware though because dealing with datasets that large takes my current rig to its limits.

I’ll follow up privately concerning your Planet Earth Bundle order earlier this morning.

Thanks

Justin

Scot
    Participant

Justin,

I had a Galaxy Membership under with FSGenesis and I believe the user name I used was slambert. The system recognizes my email as an established account but for some reason the lost password email is not reaching by inbox or spam box. So I created this account with my other email to ask for assistance in getting my account setup.

I too did not know about Toposim until doing some research on P3Dv4. The old FSGenesis mesh has served me well for many years. Glad to know your back.

Scot

HI Scot

Thanks.

I sent you a private message to your second account about your original account. Please let me know when you get logged in to your original account.

Still trying to track down a sporadic snafu in the lost password function, but I have manually configured your account.

Thanks again

Justin

Peter
    Participant

Hi Justin,
    The system still doesnt’t recognize me as a Galaxy Lifetime Member. My email here at Toposim is the same as it was at FSG. Same goes for my name and home adress. Two days ago I sent an email to support@toposim.net with all the additional info, including the original Galaxy order email.
    Thanks,
    Peter

Hi Peter

Just this morning saw your email. Thought I already Took care of it, but must have configured the wrong Peter. You should be now good to go. Let me know.

Thanks

Justin

Peter
    Participant

Hi Justin,
    All is good and working now. Small “thank you” on its way.
    Thanks,
    Peter

Got it. Thank you Peter!

Justin

penzoil3
    Participant

Hey Justin. Old Galaxy member from FS Genesis. Penzoil3@msn.com,
    Suzanne Wyble. Registered today at Toposim, same email.
    Good to see you are still around.
    Sue

Hi Sue,

Welcome back! You should be all set, should be seeing “Free” on all eligible products.

Thanks

Justin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.