Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim Pre-Sales Questions Galaxy Membership?

This topic contains 79 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Gene 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author

atcogl
    Participant

Hi Justin,

Sent an email on July 27th as I’m a former Galaxy Lifetime member, registered here now with the same email as I last used at FSG.
    Any info you need I’ll be happy to supply.
    Thanks for offering to do this, much appreciated given the way the new owners at FSG treated us all.
    Regards
    Garry

Hi Garry,

Just saw your email and updated your Toposim Distribution Center account. You should be good to go next time you log in.

Thanks

Justin

sarataos
    Participant

Hello, I just found TOPOSIM during a search for terrain mesh for Prepar3D v4. I am a legacy FSGenesis Galaxy Lifetime member and I understand that by contacting Justin that I can have my Galaxy status reinstated. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. I was extremely disappointed when the new owners of FSGenesis would not honor the Galaxy status and after several emails, they offered me some free product but never followed through with delivering the free product in lieu of the Galaxy. I have never purchased another item from them after that.
    Justin, if you recall, I was there when you needed me. My name is Sara Allen,
    email sarataos@newmex.com
    I have set up a TOPOSIM account with the same email address.
    THANKS! and I’m glad you are back in the game!

Hi Sara,

You’re welcome. And welcome back! You should be all set. After logging in you should see “FREE” in place of the prices. Simply add to cart, checkout, then return to My Account, Downloads tab for future downloads.

Thanks

Justin

sarataos
    Participant

Justin! Thanks! So much more than I expected. I will do my best to support TOPOSIM.
    I am still using the legacy FSGenesis terrain in my FS2004 flight simulators. I recently purchased the Prepar3d v4 license and working on my modern flight sim hangar.
    I use the FS2004 mainly to model the 1950 – 1960 time frame. P3D is my modern FS.

kktec1
    Participant

Hi Justin,

Good to see you back.

I’m a Galaxy Lifetime member from the old FSGenesis. Can you validate my membership ?

Please let me know if you need more info to validate my previous membership.

kktec1
    Participant

I forgot to add my old email was kk@kktec.com

Hi Ken,

You’re good to go. Next time you log in you should see FREE in place of the price. Simply add to cart and checkout without payment.

Welcome back.

Thanks

Justin

Tom
    Participant

Hi Justin, I am on the P3D bandwagon after fs2004, FSX and like many others here I was researching Orbx FTX Products. I was curious about a mesh product for P3D and I found out about Toposim in the forums. I have often wondered about FSGenesis, I was not aware of the new ownwership over there. Anyway, it’s refreshing to find you here, sort of like meeting an old friend.I heard about the resurrection of the Galaxy Membership program. Is it possible to be reinstated? I am including a pdf of my Upgrade to “GalaxyPlus” invoice as proof.

Regards,
    Tom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Tom

Welcome back!

Next time you log in and go to Toposim Distribution Center you should now see “FREE” in the price for eligible products. Enjoy . . .

Thanks

Justin

Jason
    Participant

I registered today. I was a galaxy member as well back in the day.

Original e-mail was jlohrenz@goait.com

Thanks!

Hi Jason

Your Toposim Distribution Center Account is now configured for Galaxy benefits.

Welcome back . . .

Thanks

Justin

Hi Bernard

Up at the top of this thread, on the right, you should see an Unsubscribe link. Clicking that should accomplish your wish. Meanwhile, if I can find a way to manually do it, I will.

Thanks

Justin

Chef Greg Swagler
    Participant

Messaged several times. Looking at garbage mesh in my P3Dv4.3 sim right now…would love to get my galaxy membership started again. Not sure why my messages are not getting through.

Thanks,

Greg

Chef Greg Swagler
    Participant

Thank for the fix Justin!!! You really do have the best mesh…PERIOD!

Greg

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.