Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim Pre-Sales Questions Galaxy Membership?

This topic contains 79 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Gene 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Thanks Greg. I appreciate your appreciation!

Justin

Neil
    Participant

The verification and account configuration is a manual process. In order to verify a legacy Galaxy Lifetime memberhip I need enough specific information to cross-match with the legacy FSG account. For fastest service provide first name, last name, email you used during the legacy FSG days if different from the one used now. With all that information I am quickly and easily able perform the verification and configure the new Toposim account.

Justin, I was a Lifetime Galaxy Member at FSG. Does this imply that those memberships are transferable? My name and user info are the same as what they were at FSG, and I sent you a PM as well a couple of days ago.

Please let me know if in fact this is the case and if I have access. Thank you.

Gene
    Participant

Hi Justin

I was a Lifetime Galaxy Member at FSG as well. I have sent you a PM with my info. Thank you.

HI Gene and Neil

Just enabled your Legacy Galaxy benefits. Just follow the instructions in the PM I just sent.

Thanks

Justin

Gene
    Participant

Thanks Justin! Looking forward to downloading/installing later today.

Gene

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.