This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin – Toposim 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

georgios.giannoukos
    Participant

Hello, I downloaded Europe region. I make o folder “Europe Toposim” outside p3d and a sub folder “scenery” .From all four downloaded files I copy/paste all BGL files to that sub folder “scenery”.
    I run p3d and added that file to scenery library.
    Is that Correct? Please advise so I’m sure I get all the benefits.
    Thank you,
    George

Hi George,

Well, no. You don’t have to make any folders or copy and paste anything. Just extract the downloaded zip files to your desired location. The folder structure is already formed in the zip files.

For Europe the resulting path would be

[drive]/TOPOSIM/Continents/Europe.

This is the folder location you would enter into Scenery Library, as the scenery folder is always implied in Scenery Library.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Thanks

Justin

georgios.giannoukos
    Participant

Justin hi and thank you so much for your reply. So all four zip Europe files should be unzipped to the same folder? [Drive]/TOPOSIM/Continents/Europe?
    George

That is correct. The whole Toposim Continents folder structure is standardized across all the downloads. On the hard drive looks something like the attached screenshot of my own system.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

georgios.giannoukos
    Participant

Justin, it’s done as your instructions and it’s already in the scenery library
    Thank you. As I bought Europe and because that’s were I fly, do I need any other to complete the entire Europe region witch is not included?

No, the European Continent Bundle covers all of Europe, and a good portion of western Russia. You might want to add the Middle East Bundle –

Middle East Bundle

Thanks

Justin

georgios.giannoukos
    Participant

Justin hello again. Sorry if I’m too boring, thank you so much, I want to ask you if we need to configure any settings in P3D34.4 to get better visuals with your products.
    George

HI George

Just ensure that your mesh resolution slider (Options – World – Terrain) is set for 10m or higher (5m, 2m, or 1m if your system can handle it) to bring out the maximum detail.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Justin

georgios.giannoukos
    Participant

Thank you so much!

You’re welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.