Toposim Forums Forums Support, Development & Feedback ATAP Development Requests The product REGIONAL PACK COLOMBIA from the company Fly Simulation is corrupt

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Justin – Toposim 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Sirs
    TopoSim:

I recently bought the product REGIONAL PACK COLOMBIA (39 REGIONAL SCENARIOS) PREPAR3D V2 V3, V4, V4.5 from the company Fly Simulation of Medellín-Colombia. Many of the airports contained in the package purchased have been defective.The seller is completely silent and left me with the problem on my shoulders. I come to you because from the reading of your page, I seem to have understood that you could correct the technical problems of these scenarios.

Next I leave you the links to some of the images so that you can consider them in search of a possible solution that could be in your hands.

Without further ado, I subscribe to you with a cordial greeting and my thanks for the attention and help you could give me.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Here are some of the faulty images of the product REGIONAL PACKAGE COLOMBIA (39 REGIONAL SCENARIOS) PREPAR3D V2 V3, V4, V4.5 to the company Fly Simulation of Medellín-Colombia.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Ijust need to know if, with the help of what you call ATAPs, it would be possible to correct the graphic effects of the above mentioned product.

Hello,

Yes, probably. But first let’s make sure it’s not simply a layering problem. Make sure your Add-on airports are layered above the Toposim South America Terrain Mesh in Scenery Library.

Try that and see what it looks like then.

Thanks

Justin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.