Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    unclejoe.cda
    Participant

Is there a “land” seam out in the fjord in your Alaska state set?  Located approx 15nm West of PAJN and running North and South.  I noticed a bit of breaking wave animation on this line.  (Took a picture, but it won’t upload.)

unclejoe.cda
    Participant

Over a week and Service/Support hasn’t chimed in?  I’m disappointed.

Not that it effects gameplay any – but something to add to the fix/update to-do list?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.  I’m not finding the anomaly.  I enabled attachments so if you could provide a screenshot and coords, it would help me track the problem down.

Thanks

Justin

unclejoe.cda
    Participant

Thanks for looking.  I cannot figure out what/why it is.  Approx ~15nm west of PAJN.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Do you have any Orbx Alaska products installed?

Justin

unclejoe.cda
    Participant

No. The only Orbx package I own is the Northern Rockies, but it is disabled (along with its “elevation adjustment” files in Global).

Hello, still not finding the anomaly in either P3Dv4 or P3Dv5. Ran out of production disk space and had to uninstall FSX, so I’m presuming you have FSX.

I also note that you’re probably running with the default vector set and not Orbx Global Vector or Flight1 Ultimate Terrain due to the unnatural cliffs seen in the background.

These types of anomalies are usually seen in the vector data (water polygons) and are not caused by the terrain mesh.

If my assumptions are correct, I’d recommend either of the above-mentioned products that would fix the error.

Justin

unclejoe.cda
    Participant

Yes Justin, all of your assumptions are correct.  I will look into those vector sets you mention.  (So far, I have found no one else that sees it either.) Thank you again for looking.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.