Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim Pre-Sales Questions Galaxy Membership?

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author

Don, Ken, and Steve . . .

You all three should be set . . . lemme know if otherwise . . .

Thanks

Justin

ebv

Justin,

Hope this doesn’t double post. Can’t find where my original posted so I’m doing it again. I received the FSGenesis legacy email form you and registered here at the time I received it. I was a Galaxy Lifetime member on the original FSGenesis website. This account has not been updated indicating this. My credentials should be the same as before. Let me know if more information is needed. I appreciate you honoring your original commitment.

Thanks, Edwin

JT,

Is there still a way to verify if I am a Galaxy Member.  It’s been too long since I messed around with FSX.  With Microsoft’s new FS announcement, I’m a little froggy and reinstalled FSX. my old email address would have been rklaahsen@aol.com.

I just can’t remember at what level I had subscribed back in the day.

Ryan

Ryan and Edwin

Sorry it took so long, but both of you should be good to go on the Galaxy status.

Thanks for waiting

Justin

marcusthompson.0
    Participant

Hi Justin,

Not sure if I should start my own thread as this is so long but we will start here.  I too have a Galaxy Membership from way back in 2011.  Haven’t used it since then but would like to get re-activate or placed active, whatever needs to be done so I can d/l a few.

Marcus Thompson
    Product Code:  MGLXPLUS
    Order Date: 10/23/2011
    Order ID:  (not sure if I should post it here or not?)
    Amount: $99.97

I have a receipt from PayPal of the purchase if that should help?

I want to grab the latest Africa mesh.  Thanks so much for your rears of service!

Marcus

Hi Marcus

You should be good to go.  Next time you log into Toposim Distribution Center you should now see Galaxy pricing.

Thanks!  Welcome back.

Justin

Hi Justin, I was a former Galaxy Lifetime member under dadams6968@aol.com. I just registered on Toposim with the same email.  Thanks.

Doug

HI Doug

Sorry it took so long but you should now see Galaxy-appropriate prices in the Toposim Distribution Center.

Thanks

Justin

Justin, I was a former Galaxy Lifetime member.  I have some of the old V1 terrain but mostly V2 from 2005.  Getting back in to FSX and was wondering if I might still be in your database.  A friend and I really enjoyed flying in Alaska and I do not believe the V2 scenery works in Windows 10.  I believe that the Email was the same as I used in account setup.  Thanks for your time and the spectacular scenery you have created so far.

Thank you

Lon

Wirenut48
    Participant

Hey Justin, really liking the looks of the new msfs 2020 but sure could use your touch. My local airport KSPB looks like it had been hit by an earthquake. Looking forward to your mesh improvements for it. I had a galaxy membership from way  back when and believe my email then was kentjhansen@hotmail.com. Don’t know if it will be valid with the new msfs line but just in case hopfully you can find my old account.

Thanks and looking forward to the new MSFS improvements. Kent aka wirenut48

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.