Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim About Toposim Happy to support Toposim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ssilvi
    Participant

Hello Justin,

I had no idea of the difficulties you were facing in trying to keep the lights on at Toposim. I’ve purchased a bond from your website to demonstrate that, to me (a longtime Galaxy member), Toposim is and has always been a must-have addition to my sims, from FS9 up to P3Dv5. The excellent quality of your team’s work and fair pricing makes this a no-brainer for me, and a simulator ecosystem without Topsosim would be a lesser one. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the simming communtiy!

Regards,

Steve Silvi

ssilvi
    Participant

Justin,

Regarding the above post: there seems to be a problem with the bond purchase system. Although I used the Paypal option and received an email confirmation of the purchase, no funds were withdrawn from my Paypal account. I also tried a purchase without the Paypal option (again receiving email confirmation) but was never asked for any credit card details. Can you look into this? Thanks. Attached is a copy of the email receipt.

Regards,

Steve Silvi

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by ssilvi.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by ssilvi.

Hi Steve

Thank you.  I saw your order come in but being a Galaxy member, there was a misconfiguration on my end due to annual support of one of my plugins expired and removed a premium feature that excluded that particular product from the Galaxy pricing.  Anyway . . .

I have now fixed the problem with a workaround and your bond purchase should now complete successfully as intended.

Thanks again

Justin

ssilvi
    Participant

OK Justin. I’m going to try it again.

Regards,

Steve Silvi

. . . But you have to make a new order . . . the previous order(s) remain “0.00”

🙂

Justin

. . . and it just came through. Thank you. That really helps. Appreciated!

JT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.