Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello! I’m Justin, and I’ll be your administrator, developer, customer service rep, sales rep, janitor, and friend with a common interest – your increased enjoyment of flight simulation.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy your flight!

[copied from original forum]

Hello Justin!
    I’m Alex.
    I’m very interested in what you offer. However, I have a lot of questions, so, hopefully, this forum will help me to figure out what can you offer for me.

One question here – do you work with individuals (not organizations of developers)?
    If yes, please tell me best way to contact you (or you can contact me by e-mail shown in my profile) cause I have some requests already and I will be glad to discuss options and pricing.

Regards, Alex.

Hi Alex,

There is the Pre-Sales Questions Category where you can get answers.

And yes, I work with individuals too- regular simmers.

Please See http://www.toposim.net/store/products/simmers/

Thanks, and welcome!

——-
    Justin – Toposim

[copied from original forum]

Hello Justin; I’m also very interested in your new endevour. I have a default FSX issue in the lat. and long. of my home airport in northeastern Ontario Can. will be watching closely. Lots of questions aswell.

Thanks
    Rob

HI Rob,

I’m sure i can help you out. Any questions you might have I can answer in the Pre-Sales Questions Forum

Thanks, and welcome!

——-
    Justin – Toposim

Jim Allan
    Participant

Hey Justin,
    This just might be the best add-on venture to your mesh yet! I wish you luck mate! And BTW, I just may have a project for you.

Cheers,
    Jim Allan

Thanks Jim. I am at your service . . .

Paul Westcott
    Participant

Hi Justin, looking at your old site I may be interested in the next Europe mesh with the free global terrain.

How would I go about purchasing this? as I cannot add the free world mesh to the basket without being chared for it.

I had emailed you but have had no reply, then I was directed to this site.

Regards

Hi Paul

Sorry for the long delay. I’ve been in the midst of relocation and internet has been sporadic.

Adding the World download access is a manual process, which was completed a few days ago from a rest stop in Missouri 🙂

Paul Westcott
    Participant

Hi Justin, I got it thx, I forgot I had wrote this post, I could have replied saying it ad been obtained.

Out of curiosity, you said prior about updates, – leal has huge cliffs around it where roads go almost vertical, can this be included in an update?

Regards

Hi Paul,

Alicante? Please use the Request Development Forum and I’ll put it on the ATAP list.

Paul Westcott
    Participant

Hi Justin,

LEAL,GCLA, LPMA

Thanks

Bruno
    Participant

Hi,
    Trying to shake the topic…
    Hello everyone, I am Bruno, FSX fan and crazy about flying everywhere in the world from my comfortable armchair.
    Keen on improving my interface, I already have purchased the bundles Asia, Middle-East and Europe.
    I will make another post to explain my issue.
    Anyway I am one of yours now, and I hope this will continue.
    Cheers
    Bruno

Thanks Bruno. Welcome to Toposim!

mooze
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to get the North Africqan bundle but am interested because it is saying that the detailed coast line landclass, etc.. is planned as well. Is the project still up and how far we are from the release?

Thanks
    Arslan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.