Toposim Forums Forums Support, Development & Feedback ATAP Development Requests Hills Around RPLL (Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Manfred Ronquillo
    Participant

There aren’t really hills around the airport, but with your mesh there are hills..
    I hope you can get rid of the hills.

Thanks

Manfred

Manfred Ronquillo
    Participant

Wherever you are in the actual area in Metro Manila you won’t see any hills whatsoever near the airport.

Hi Manfred,

I’m sorry this has taken so long. My attention has been elsewhere recently getting ready for taxes, auditing financials, and such. As well, have been unusually busy with family stuff (got engaged) and offspring issues, as well as putting life components into place that will take me through the next decade.

In short, have been transitioning into semi-retirement and beginning to assemble that jigsaw puzzle, of which Toposim is only one component, along with writing books.

So, things are settling down into the new routine and I will be addressing a couple of updates and upgrades in the very near future when my taxes are finished.

I appreciate your patience!

Justin

Manfred Ronquillo
    Participant

Hello Justin,

Congratulations on your engagement! It has been busy for you lately. I do hope that everything will work out well and I am looking forward to your upgrades/updates soon.

Thanks,
    Manfred

HI Manfred,

Thanks for the congrats. 🙂

Just a heads up. RPLL area has been fixed and I expect to have the update available within a couple of days, perhaps tomorrow.

Thanks

Justin

Manfred Ronquillo
    Participant

Hi Justin,

I appreciate that you managed to squeeze in some time to accommodate my request amidst all the important matters that you’re preoccupied with right now. 🙂

I’m already excited with the update! Can’t wait to see it!

Have a great weekend!
    Manfred

HI Manfred

The update just went live . . .

The Philippines Updated . . .

Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks

Justin

Manfred Ronquillo
    Participant

Hello Justin,

The update is perfect! No more bumps and artifacts! You never missed anything! Now, I’ll no longer be activating and deactivating the scenery when departing and arriving in RPLL, Manila. 🙂

Thanks so much!

Manfred

HI Manfred

Good deal. Thanks for patience!

Justin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.