Toposim Forums Forums Support, Development & Feedback Service Old FSgenesis/NEXTMap user

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    César
    Participant

Hi Justin !

I have been an user of FSgenesis/NEXTMap in the past, and after being “out of business” for a while, I discovered that my account no longer exist.

Do I have to buy products again? (Have proof of purchases).

I’m interested right now, in the South America bundle.

Thanks !

César.

Hi César.

Sorry for the delay.  I’ve been away on a hiatus through the holidays but ramping back up again.

I have been honoring old Galaxy Lifetime Memberships from the old FSGenesis days, but any obsoleted FSGenesis products are not eligible for any special Toposim discounts, unfortunately, since I sold the now-defunct company several years ago.  The Toposim products are newly-built from scratch products and thus full price.

Thanks

Justin

kevinj
    Participant

Hi Justin

I had a Galaxy membership also. I believe I have every mesh you made for fs9 and fsx.

Not sure if any products here are available to me for free or at a discount.

I understand new products are full price. I am currently having a sim computer built and will be using PrePar3d v5 now and MSFS.

Thanks

Kevin

rpmuldoon
    Participant

Add me to the list of old-timers who are checking in decades after our initial FSGenesis purchases. I have no idea what kind of membership I used to have, but I loved your products. I just discovered that FSX-SE would work on an old computer I had in a closet and rediscovered the National Park flights I did in 2002 that helped me discover what your mesh could do. Good memories. And great to see you’re still around and producing mesh for flight sims!

Dick Muldoon

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by rpmuldoon.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.