Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guy
    Participant

Hi Justin,

I have a new computer and I am putting all my scenery back on, all orbx products and some individual cities in Europe and USA by Aerosoft. Now I have a bit of a problem with a lot of towns in the US seem to be on plateaus now and they were not before. I may have missed it when I was installing the scenery and mesh programs again but is there a place where toposim should go in the scenery library.

Regards

Guy

Hello Guy

I presume you mean “airports” when you write “towns?” I’ve not seen many towns on plateaus but I’ve seen a lot of airports on plateaus.

Maybe this article will help explain the reasons for the undesired effect and how it can be fixed.

Once Oceania, Greenland, Russia, and Antarctica are complete the intention is to shift focus to the production of ATAPs. However, if it becomes known that the next-generation P3D and DTGFS will not have the flat-airport limitation, I presume most of the user base will move to those platforms, so future production priorities are likely to look forward instead of back.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks

Justin

Guy
      Participant

Hi Justin

Yes airports, and thanks for the reply.

Regards

Guy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.