Toposim Forums Forums Support, Development & Feedback Installation South Asia Maldives Islands.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rbridge12078
    Participant

I have ftx Global installed. I fly the Maldives Islands a lot. I wanted the many islands that are missing to appear. I thought after installing South Asia I would see a difference but nothing has seem to change. When adding the mesh where does the priority need to appear?

Hi Robert

Assuming your installation is correct, the island shorelines would be from whatever vector layers you have installed. If you have FTX Global Vector installed, there should be plenty of islands. The default vectors are probably not as detailed. Since the water polygons override the terrain mesh, if you don’t have accurate and detailed shorelines, the higher resolution terrain mesh will be flattened under the ocean polygons.

You say you have FTX Global installed. FTX Global Base or FTX Global Vector, or do you have both installed? I’m seeing plenty of islands with FTX Global Vector installed.

Thanks

Justin

rbridge12078
    Participant

FTX Global Base installed. I guess I need to get vector also!!!

Very much worth it and highly recommended, especially with the Planet Earth Bundle. The two products complement each other very well.

Thanks

JT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.