Toposim Forums Forums Support, Development & Feedback Suggestions File size display . . .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vgbaron
    Participant

Suggestion – unless there’s a way that I just missed – it would be nice to know the size of the individual downloads before starting them. Sometimes, when I haven’t much time, I like to d/l a smaller file and save the big ones for when I have more time. The “old” format would list the name of the files and the size in the selection list.

edit: ok I see what is different. I can just manually select the individual sections and check sizes and go from there. Will the “bundle” always be a single large d/l?
      Thanx,

Vic

HI Vic,

Yes, the bundle will always be the largest file in any particular set of files.

I’ll be writing up a tutorial FAQ pretty soon that recommends using Free Download Manager. If it’s integrated into your browser, just click the link and it will load in Free Download Manager and you can schedule the download, see file sizes, download multipart, resume downloads, etc.

But yes, seeing the file sizes beside the links would be handy information. I’ll see what I can come up with.

Thanks

Justin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.