Toposim Forums Forums Intro to Toposim Pre-Sales Questions Want to buy Earth Bundle but have other Toposim – Will it overwrite?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AeroRamer
    Participant

I have various Toposim add-ons (SouthEast, West Coast, Caribbean) installed on FSX-SE and P3D.

I want to buy the Planet Earth Bundle that is on sale this month. Are the same Continents I have included in Earth or are they different? If different, will they get overwritten?

Hello,

Yes, if your installation path is consistent, the existing areas will be overwritten.

Thanks

Justin

AeroRamer
    Participant

So, are the contents of the continents and Earth the same?

Yes, the same files are just Bundled together in different ways, by Region, by Continent, etc. If you have individual continents, regions, or countries/provinces, the previous ones will be overwritten should you decide to reinstall them.

The Continents will be separated into separate entries of the Scenery Library because they are organized into continental folders.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Justin

AeroRamer
    Participant

Ok, I got the Planet Earth Bundle. One more question if I may. The Toposim add-ons that I purchased before Earth were purchased through Steam. As such they show up in DLC in Steam.

Do I un-check/uninstall from Steam and re-install using the normal procedures for adding Scenery to the Scenery Library? Or keep those ‘checked’ in Steam?

Hello

I would disable the Steam versions

Thanks

Justin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.